About Our Company:
Our Cleaning System:
- Absolute Clean's parent company, Medical Cleaning Specialists, Inc. has been serving our community for over 50 years.
- Our parent company, Medical Cleaning, consults for hospitals throughout Ohio.
- All of our technicians must complete a thorough training program covering everything from cleaning and stain removal chemistry to carpet fiber identification. Our President is registered and certified by International Association of Executive Housekeepers.
- Absolute Clean is certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification. The IICRC is recognized as the most intensive training program in the industry.
- We are bonded and insured so you can have confidence in everyone we send into your home or business. Your total satisfaction is guaranteed by offering 100% of your money back if you not totally happy with the the job.
Our Cleaning System:
- Shaw Industries, the world’s largest carpet manufacturer, recommends hot water extraction as the most effective method of cleaning. This process consists of spraying a pressurized hot cleaning solution into the pile of the carpet, then recovering it with a powerful vacuum. This continuous flushing action effectively removes soil, oily residues, bacteria and pollutants, resulting in a healthier indoor environment and longer carpet life.
- Most new carpet warrantees require professional cleaning by hot water extraction at least every 12 to 18 months. Our Power Clene® Hot Water Extraction system is approved by over 50 major carpet mills. Your carpet will come cleaner, dry faster, and stay clean longer.
- Truck mounted equipment is powerful, effective and quiet; only hoses and light tools come inside; heavy machines stay outside in the van.
- Our system is environmentally friendly. Our mild cleaning agents are completely safe for you and the environment.
Rob Colvin has been with Absolute Clean for 25 years. In addition to providing carpet cleaning services to residential customers, Rob is the managing supervisor for the Medical Cleaning accounts and is currently working on completing training as an IICRC Master Technician. Rob and his family reside in Springfield and attend First Christian Church.
Chris White has been with Absolute Clean for 20 years. He is IICRC certified in Residential Carpet Cleaning, Stain Removal Chemistry, Odor Control, Upholstery Cleaning, and our lead technician. He lives here in Springfield and attends Central Christian Church where his wife Jodi is the Family Life Ministries Director. They have three children. Two attend the Global Impact Stem Academy and the oldest graduated from North High in 2008.
Copyright © 2014 Absolute Clean, Inc 1200 Willow Rd Springfield Ohio / “Call ‘us’ on the Carpet” & “Network of Excellence” are registered trademarks of the Bane-Clene® Corp / Web site Design By: CW